Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Someone picked the short straw.
Damn, you deleted everything for us to find out who you are! Well, time to go to your archived posts!

EDIT: Thanks to the help of Mike's comment, Nigel is **********!

Edited by TF109_Diffuser

Someone picked the short straw.

So that's how they decided the diffusers are legal. Tough luck, old chap. Thank goodness I wasn't in charge of this mess.

Edited by Max Mosley

So that's how they decided the diffusers are legal. Tough luck, old chap. Thank goodness I wasn't in charge of this mess.

It wasn't the first time. But then you wouldn't know that, would you.

:lol:

Certainly not. Otherwise I'd be as criminally incompetent as the people I'm responsible for.

Well if you ever need another lawyer... :thbup:

Helou eberywan!

Aqui llego el mexicano to say hello a todos!

AJUA!!!!!

Welcome to me!

:lol::lol::lol:

Hi, I am Kuka from Portugal!

I hope to enrich my understanding of F1 here ;)

Thereis a misunderstanding: we speak about F1 but we know nothing about it! Welcome and cheers with some Vinho Verde!

Hi, I am Kuka from Portugal!

I hope to enrich my understanding of F1 here ;)

I doubt that will enrich your understanding of F1 but be sure that your understanding of a lot other things will be enriched for example take a look at the most beatyful girls thread and also most beautyful cars, most beautiful F1 cars, Obama won the Nobel prize thread, space thread and so many others and besides that you can open your own thread about anything and we will debate to the last drop of sweat even if we don't know anything about, we'll read something about over the internet and will post it here like a real professionaland don't worry, not matter what you say someone here will agree and some will try to prove how wrong you are, so you'll never be alone in any topic you start here. Just a warning, if you support Alonso this is the last nice post you are going to get from me. :P

I doubt that will enrich your understanding of F1 but be sure that your understanding of a lot other things will be enriched for example take a look at the most beatyful girls thread and also most beautyful cars, most beautiful F1 cars, Obama won the Nobel prize thread, space thread and so many others

You forgot the global warning, guns and religion threads :D

You forgot the global warning, guns and religion threads :D

There are so many that can't have tehm all in mind so thanks for mentioning those anyone could be attrative to the newbies. Who know if we can start a long debate again like the old times :P but this time with new opinions.