Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

I told you, I am not that way inclined Miss Dancer. My arse may look hot in those Vivienne Westwood jeans but no. Just no.

@Steve - Look who's talking! This coming from a man who thinks a FZ1 can outcorner a TL. At least I'm not the one who likes Whitney's new song.

I told you, I am not that way inclined Miss Dancer. My arse may look hot in those Vivienne Westwood jeans but no. Just no.

@Steve - Look who's talking! This coming from a man who thinks a FZ1 can outcorner a TL. At least I'm not the one who likes Whitney's new song.

Miss Dancer and Blue Hat= Yes.

Your arse+ those jeans= yes.

My bike vs your bike, anytime. In fact, I have the road if you have the girly testicles.

Whitney's new song = I have turned gay for liking it.

Miss Dancer and Blue Hat= Yes.

Your arse+ those jeans= yes.

My bike vs your bike, anytime. In fact, I have the road if you have the girly testicles.

Whitney's new song = I have turned gay for liking it.

1. Definitely yes!

2. Well, I'm not able to see my own arse but I will take your word for it!

3. Girly testicles? Babe, I got big f*cking hairy balls that will make you cry. (Metaphorically speaking that is!)

4. Orange is a great colour.

9. Don't like sugar in coffee.

44. I'll let you into a secret, I'm not a showboater.

Hey! How you all doing? I'm new hence the post here.. so hello :) I've been reading for a while and thought I'd stop being lazy and start posting too. I'm glad to have found a forum where everyone sits on the fence. Sorry did I say everyone? I mean no-one. laugh.gif Seems like a fun place with everyone having strong views but there's a good mix of opinions which is a rare thing. Probably will chat to you all at some point so see you around.

WOOHOO. Please say you are female, so i have another counterpart to bully the blokes with.

Welcome Kds. :)

Hey Kopite Girl. Yeah I am female and available for any of your bloke bullying needs biggrin.gif Bring it on!

Hey chick. I like you already.

Well. The main culprits to target are quiet one (Andres- he's bald), max mosley (graham - he's posh), BradSpeedMan (brad - he's a kimi fan) and dribbler (Steve -where do i start, he's a crossdressing sex maniac who wields to the name flower princess and has a penchant for chewing his toenails and keeping the clippings under his pillows, oh and he's a bad singer too.) ;) watch out for Argento and LabradoRacer and Schumikonen who are all perverted dirty old men. :P and Persevere (david) is the worst of the lot. He keeps sheep in his shed. They make funny noises at night. The camera never lies, Davey. Sheep have rights too.

Well. The main culprits to target are quiet one (Andres- he's bald), max mosley (graham - he's posh), BradSpeedMan (brad - he's a kimi fan) and dribbler (Steve -where do i start, he's a crossdressing sex maniac who wields to the name flower princess and has a penchant for chewing his toenails and keeping the clippings under his pillows, oh and he's a bad singer too.) ;) watch out for Argento and LabradoRacer and Schumikonen who are all perverted dirty old men. :P and Persevere (david) is the worst of the lot. He keeps sheep in his shed. They make funny noises at night. The camera never lies, Davey. Sheep have rights too.

lol! Sounds like you've got them all summed up and so will know their weak points snigger.gif I'm looking forward to the girlie assaults on the guys! Especially dribbler, chewing your toe nails is plain wrong! Eurgh!

Hi, I'm known as Dribbler's Dirty Brother. Don't worry, it's just a silly nickname. I actually took a shower, once.

Welcome aboard, the only requisite for female forum members is to dress like Jane Fonda in Barbarella. Ask David/Persevere for details.

Welcome aboard, don't listen to Andrés, he's delirious because he's only seen women dressed in skirts with 20 layers :whistling:

Edwardian times, right? :lol:

Its a ****ing awesome name she has. Best one I've ever seen on a forum. Along with Chris'.

Hi, I'm known as Dribbler's Dirty Brother. Don't worry, it's just a silly nickname. I actually took a shower, once.

Welcome aboard, the only requisite for female forum members is to dress like Jane Fonda in Barbarella. Ask David/Persevere for details.

I think you are forgeting a very important requisite :eusa_think: ,the one all female members has to do on her birthdays, if you really forgot about Mr Dribbler can tell you about it and also you can check it out here :naughty:

Show us yours first. No? Didn't think so.

:lol:

Thanks for the welcome!

Argento: From now on I promise I will only think of you as adirty pervert and definitely not an old man. ;)

Quiet one: It’s funnyyou say that, because I usually dress up as barbarella when I go online...sortof a superstition...

Schumikonen: shock2.gif Don't think I'll have a birthday if that's how you celebrate. Hold on, what do the guys have to do??

Thanks for the welcome!

Argento: From now on I promise I will only think of you as adirty pervert and definitely not an old man. ;)

Quiet one: It’s funnyyou say that, because I usually dress up as barbarella when I go online...sortof a superstition...

Schumikonen: shock2.gifDon't think I'll have a birthday if that's how you celebrate. Hold on, what do the guys have to do??

That's not the way I celebrate birthday is just a tradition that we have here I guess Steph can help you with some tips, she posted some nices pictures in the Pics of you thread, that's another thread that you may want to take a look at. :P

CHICKEN lol lol lol

Welcome to the piranha club, Kate's Dirty Sister. Pull up a chair and stay a while.

Chrcoluk (pronounced 'chur-co-luck', right?) welcome!

Thanks for introducing us Steph, now I think she'll be rather impressed with David :naughty:

Edited by BradSpeedMan

Bollock me, I must be doing something wrong lately. At one time I would have headed that list :lol:

Posting here tongue.gif missed this thread sorry guys.

Hello, Cock Hurl, er Lurch Ock, er Lock Hour, er chrcoluk (I'm byslexic, y'see)

Hey! How you all doing? I'm new hence the post here.. so hello smile.gif I've been reading for a while and thought I'd stop being lazy and start posting too. I'm glad to have found a forum where everyone sits on the fence. Sorry did I say everyone? I mean no-one. laugh.gif Seems like a fun place with everyone having strong views but there's a good mix of opinions which is a rare thing. Probably will chat to you all at some point so see you around.

Hello, Kate's dirty sis, glad to meet you. I've got a brother called little Jay (he's big actually). He's got a special white foam to clean you up.

Enjoy your stay in the forum.