Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Presumably you started with your guitar then ??? :eekout::lol:

No. Your voice. :P:eekout:

Hello to all, I am a new member, experience blogger on F1, I have been a member of BBC606 (sadly its closing) for 2 years and have had my own F1 Forum for 1 year with close to 200 members, but i don't want to run a forum anymore, I much prefer being in the back seat, and commenting, making the odd article, I hope i enjoy my time on here, I hope to see some good discussions also,

Muzz

I finally found this place. I am a F1 fan since 1977 and have no one that can understand my passion for the sport. People in this area try to compare NASCAR to F1 and it makes my skin crawl. Nothing wrong with NASCAR if that is your cup of tea, but my cup only gets filled with the cutting edge in technology that is F1. I spent the 70's and 80's building and crewing on a variety of cars from FV, FF, small sedans to Trans Am and NASCAR where I burned out and didn't even watch races for 2 years. I am a Lewis Hamilton fan currently

I finally found this place. I am a F1 fan since 1977 and have no one that can understand my passion for the sport. People in this area try to compare NASCAR to F1 and it makes my skin crawl. Nothing wrong with NASCAR if that is your cup of tea, but my cup only gets filled with the cutting edge in technology that is F1. I spent the 70's and 80's building and crewing on a variety of cars from FV, FF, small sedans to Trans Am and NASCAR where I burned out and didn't even watch races for 2 years. I am a Lewis Hamilton fan currently

Gid'day mate, and welcome to the asylum :D

Look forward to some great posts from you...always good to have someone around that knows a bit or two about racey cars! What FFords did you crew on? My Dad and I race Lola T340's....what were you into? Zink;s? Crossles? VD's?

Hi Newfoundlander (your name is too long so i'm calling you...... Newey :) ) welcome to the joint. You've finally found us? Does this mean somebody actually went LOOKING for this forum, you poor unfortunate soul. You're stuck with a bunch of misfits, weirdo's, some Kiwi dude who calls himself Handy (because he's really got 25 arms, it was the nuclear blast you see). :D :D :lol:

That may be true Miss Girl, but just imagine what I can do with all those fingers... :P

:wub::naughty:

Hi all my name is Graham i'm 37 next month

I love forumla 1 and have no particuliar fav driver just love the sport

My sister is a member hear and she will probley kill me ha ha. But she said how great u people are and sound like a good place. So nice to meet u all. Gray.

My sister is a member hear and she will probley kill me ha ha. But she said how great u people are and sound like a good place. So nice to meet u all. Gray.

Great to see someone who loves South Park! Welcome. Oh, one more thing, You are a b#####d.

WTF! Just dont tell John or James alright. And don't make a show of me with your crap jokes. And you can use a spellcheck bruv. :lol:

Jay :lol: :lol: he is!

Ok, so the thought crossed my mind that, maybe, after writing here every now and then for the last three years, it might be nice to introduce myself as well.

I'm a Finn, couple of years past 30, theoretical physicist by profession and have been living in Vienna for the past couple of years. I'm married to an American whose knowledge of F1 is restricted to "Ugh, you're watching that damned NASCAR racing again!" -comments every other Sunday ;) We got a couple of dogs; Yoda, a very smart border collie-black lab mix who is just as eager fan of racing as I am (though mostly of racing cats, mice, motorcycles and the like) and a tiny yorkie called Avery, who is too young to have made up his mind about what kind of racing he prefers. Presently, he is trying everything out. Yoda, who we got when we lived in Canada, is a Villeneuve fan, while Avery follows closely everything Red Bull related. On my avatar you can see our hamster Nietzsche, who sadly passed away just a couple of weeks ago :(. As far as my biases go, I'm a big Kimi fan but, as a racing series, F1 comes first, and of the present line-up, I like Lewis' style and Heikki's spirit the most.

Great to see someone who loves South Park! Welcome. Oh, one more thing, You are a b#####d.

:lol:

Welcome Graham!

Ok, so the thought crossed my mind that, maybe, after writing here every now and then for the last three years, it might be nice to introduce myself as well.

I'm a Finn, couple of years past 30, theoretical physicist by profession and have been living in Vienna for the past couple of years. I'm married to an American whose knowledge of F1 is restricted to "Ugh, you're watching that damned NASCAR racing again!" -comments every other Sunday ;) We got a couple of dogs; Yoda, a very smart border collie-black lab mix who is just as eager fan of racing as I am (though mostly of racing cats, mice, motorcycles and the like) and a tiny yorkie called Avery, who is too young to have made up his mind about what kind of racing he prefers. Presently, he is trying everything out. Yoda, who we got when we lived in Canada, is a Villeneuve fan, while Avery follows closely everything Red Bull related. On my avatar you can see our hamster Nietzsche, who sadly passed away just a couple of weeks ago :(. As far as my biases go, I'm a big Kimi fan but, as a racing series, F1 comes first, and of the present line-up, I like Lewis' style and Heikki's spirit the most.

Nice to finally meet you!

Hahaha! Same as George, nice to know a bit more about you Ikyrotz :)

Welcome Graham (Now Murray will definitely forever be Murray...)

Welcome aboard Graham the Second. And FYI we are not that great. We are better.

As for Ikyrotz, what George said. One of the guys whose posts I enjoy reading :D

I am hoping a similar introduction from our resident Senna Ghost, another interesting character around these forums. Senna's Ghost can you hear us? We summon thee...

Ok, now I'm scared :(

Edited by Quiet One

Welcome to both of you!

I have a feeling Ikyrotz is a very interesting man; you can usually tell by someone's posts per day. The lower it is, the more interesting they are. :P

Haha yeah, you're so right...hang on....wait a minute, wait a minute...you tricked me again didn't you....bollocks.

Hello Mickey Finn, your profession is already making me feel like a twerp in comparison. Nice joke about your wife going "...NASCAR.." . Can you please upload your doggies' pics? Say hi to them and give them a nice hug from me.

Hello Mickey Finn, your profession is already making me feel like a twerp in comparison. Nice joke about your wife going "...NASCAR.." . Can you please upload your doggies' pics? Say hi to them and give them a nice hug from me.

Thanks eveyrone for the nice welcome and dont worry steph i wont put any embarrising photos of u as a kid. Mikey does look like u though he has ur eyes and big smile.

I look forwards to debaiting with u all and Quiet One ur right its a great bunch :) night all. Gray.

Thanks eveyrone for the nice welcome and dont worry steph i wont put any embarrising photos of u as a kid. Mikey does look like u though he has ur eyes and big smile.

I look forwards to debaiting with u all and Quiet One ur right its a great bunch :) night all. Gray.

Just what we need...another mass debater....

:P

well Ikyrotz, I've always enjoyed your posts and the insights you always have about Kimi's whereabouts :D

Edited by BradSpeedMan