Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Thanks eveyrone for the nice welcome and dont worry steph i wont put any embarrising photos of u as a kid. Mikey does look like u though he has ur eyes and big smile.

I look forwards to debaiting with u all and Quiet One ur right its a great bunch :) night all. Gray.

Of course I'm right. I always am. Now get your a## out of this thread and start posting on the other threads or creating your own. Don't worry, we will just trash whatever you post and call you a n00b. You know, the usual :D

Thank you everyone for all the kind words.

Hello Mickey Finn, your profession is already making me feel like a twerp in comparison. Nice joke about your wife going "...NASCAR.." .

It certainly is funny, but unfortunately also the literal truth... :D

Can you please upload your doggies' pics? Say hi to them and give them a nice hug from me.

Certainly, here they are:

YodaAvery1.jpg

YodaAvery2.jpg

Certainly, here they are:

YodaAvery1.jpg

YodaAvery2.jpg

Wow, Yoda & AVery are so sweet, cute, beautiful & friendly! :):wub: Nice to see that they're good pals with each other. Did they fall asleep listening to Mozart?

hi saleen is the best but i have to go with mercedes but hi everyone just did this thing dont know how to do everything yet but hopefully check tomorrow or later today

Hi saleen, welcome to the forum. :D

Hello all, nice to be here. Am interested in blogging, so im interested in sharing y articles and reading others too- both on Formula1 and other things

Hello all, nice to be here. Am interested in blogging, so im interested in sharing y articles and reading others too- both on Formula1 and other things

Hey. Welcome. All that jazz. What other things you like blog about then?

Hi guys I am Robbie I am 21 and I am the biggest F1 fan you can imagine. I have a pretty good knowledge (in my opinion) of F1 and love researching the history. I am hoping to meet people for a chat and abit of banter.

Thanks and I look forward to chatting to you all.

Hi guys I am Robbie I am 21 and I am the biggest F1 fan you can imagine. I have a pretty good knowledge (in my opinion) of F1 and love researching the history. I am hoping to meet people for a chat and abit of banter.

Thanks and I look forward to chatting to you all.

Heita da Robbie D.... welcome welcome...

I'll just quickly say hello then.

I'd love to say 'I'm the world's biggest F1 fan'... But I'm not a liar. I am, however, a 20 year old student with a passive interest in F1. Hopefully I won't come across as too much of an ignoramus, but admittedly my knowledge of F1 (in particular the technological side) isn't super. I do take an interest in F1, though - and I'm looking forward to the upcoming season. Hopefully I'll learn a thing or two from the veterans that I'm sure post across these boards, and you never know, if somebody sets up an extremely vague thread I might get the confidence to make some kind of semi-moronic contribution.

These forums look like a welcome distraction from impending deadlines, so expect to see me loitering at ridiculous hours.

James.

Hi James, welcome on board.

Don't be too scared to post...we all know everything and nothing, and you'll find that no one picks on anyone. And even though we have moderators, we don't really do all that much...we just like our names to be in blue so we can feel speshial :D:P

Do you have a favourite team? Where are you from in the big round world? (or is it flat....I can never remember...)

Craig

Welcome to the forum James! Do make some semi-moronic posts, and one day you may even graduate to full moron status like the rest of us :D

To be honest, I don't really have a favourite team. I'm pretty neutral. It's difficult not to admire Red Bull, though. I'm studying in Preston, UK - but I'm originally from a town near Sheffield.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Sheffield, now that's the home of some decent people. And I'm not just saying that because I'm from around there either...oh wait, I am.

Welcome to the forum James.