Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

Pssh. You're 13. Kids are so ignorant. No one values their opinions. (I hated being talked to like that when I was your age, but I was a VERY angry 13-year-old...)

Anyway, I don't really like when people comment on my c#ck because I'd like to think none of you male members have seen it...

Oh, that's not what you meant?

I'm 13, so what! & what kind of hooker would wanna get in bed with you?? (other than your momma ;) )

I'm 13, so what! & what kind of hooker would wanna get in bed with you?? (other than your momma ;) )

Ohhkaaayy. Whatever you say. All that you've slept with is your teddy bear.

Furthermore, shouldn't your momma be standing over your shoulder? Children like you should not be using trashy words like "hooker" online, since I doubt you know what it means and are just trying to impress us old people.

-Eric

Edited by Eric

28008896ps3.gif ME!
Anyway, I don't really like when people comment on my c#ck because I'd like to think none of you male members have seen it...

Oh? I was assuming your pic was to scale Eric? :P

Seriously though, this forum seems to be all about male members these days.

In a finnish forum there were 2 girls who with their rough talk drove all the male members away. Me included.

Only the members? What about the rest of their bodies?

I'm already feeling like being part of something great!

hah! You haven't encountered the likes of __________(i dont want to mention their names or usernames, but you will know to fill those blanks later)

anyways, enjoy your stay man! Post what ever you want, things like, Kimi is the best, Alonso is a total loser! <_<

Nice to meet you Michael! I'm also a fan of the sport in general really. We are normally the best sort imho. :P

Hey guys,

I'm Nathen.. not really a fan of these threads as it doesn't really get you noticed or anything, but I guess thats what postings for hey!

I'm 18, and just moved from Penrith, in the Lake District (just outside technically) to Manchester.

I've been watching F1 since I was roughly 3 or 4 years old (or so I'm told). I was born in '88.

The first race weekend I can actually remember watching was Imola '94 though. And I'm sure I don't have to say anything more about that.

Some great memories over my lifespan of watching F1... just wish I was a little older to have seen some more of the finer times.

Nowadays I don't really support anyone specifically. I don't like getting accused of jumping on bandwagons etc.. but of course I support the Brits!

Before Schumi retired I was always an avid fan of his, so I guess I have a little soft spot for Ferrari still... but I enjoy the fact that McLaren have made a comeback of sorts.

When Ferrari and McLaren were sparring constantly (Schumi and Hakkinen days), I always loved Ferrari and hated McLaren.. but I guess thats changed now.

Always loved Jordan and Jaguar and other British teams... not really a fan of Williams though.

Theres a load of other little things I love and hate though.

I guess I'm just a bit eccentric!

Anyway! I'm sure thats a long enough introduction! I just had a sudden urge to merge my geek habits and my F1 habits last night after the Silverstone highlights, so I thought I'd find a F1 forum and here I am! :thbup:

Edited by DTR

I'm Michael, aged 31 and have followed F1 since 1986.

Although I have supported a number of drivers past and present, including those I have seen win the races I attended, I'm more a fan of the sport in general.

Happy F1 to all.

Hello Michael. I'm Eric, which is a bit obvious. Nice to meet you, welcome aboard. I think you'll find that me and you will get along quite well if you read my blog, which can be found in the Members Blogs section on this board. ;):thbup: I hope you're stay is lengthy and enjoyable and that you come around and decided to be a Scott Speed fan :P

Hey guys,

I'm Nathen.. not really a fan of these threads as it doesn't really get you noticed or anything, but I guess thats what postings for hey!

I'm 18, and just moved from Penrith, in the Lake District (just outside technically) to Manchester.

I've been watching F1 since I was roughly 3 or 4 years old (or so I'm told). I was born in '88.

The first race weekend I can actually remember watching was Imola '94 though. And I'm sure I don't have to say anything more about that.

Some great memories over my lifespan of watching F1... just wish I was a little older to have seen some more of the finer times.

Nowadays I don't really support anyone specifically. I don't like getting accused of jumping on bandwagons etc.. but of course I support the Brits!

Before Schumi retired I was always an avid fan of his, so I guess I have a little soft spot for Ferrari still... but I enjoy the fact that McLaren have made a comeback of sorts.

When Ferrari and McLaren were sparring constantly (Schumi and Hakkinen days), I always loved Ferrari and hated McLaren.. but I guess thats changed now.

Always loved Jordan and Jaguar and other British teams... not really a fan of Williams though.

Anyway! I'm sure thats a long enough introduction! I just had a sudden urge to merge my geek habits and my F1 habits last night after the Silverstone highlights, so I thought I'd find a F1 forum and here I am! :thbup:

Hello Nathen. Welcome aboard! You found the right forum, because, well, I'm here! ;)

Anyway, you should also read my blog. It's good. Enjoy your stay!

-Eric

Welcome Nathan(?)! Enjoy your stay. Paul is from Liverpool and an keen football fan (of Liverpool, as opposed to Everton etc), so you might be able to stir some fun and friendly football rivalry there, if you like Man U.

Edited by Murray Walker

Welcome Nathan(?)! Enjoy your stay. Paul is from Liverpool and an keen football fan (of Liverpool, as opposed to Everton etc), so you might be able to stir some fun and friendly football rivalry there, if you like Man U.

I'm forced to like Manchester United...my girlfriend thinks Christiano Ronaldo is sexy...

Though I guess that's good, I can talk about "football" here, I highly doubt anyone else follows the MLS and my team, Red Bull New York.

-Eric

Although I have supported a number of drivers past and present, including those I have seen win the races I attended, I'm more a fan of the sport in general.

Happy F1 to all.

Welcome to the forums Michael :thbup: !
Hey guys,

Welcome to the forums Nathan :thbup: !

I'm forced to like Manchester United...my girlfriend thinks Christiano Ronaldo is sexy...

Yeah, he's OK. Quite muscular. But personally I prefer his rumoured girlfriend, Gemma Atkinson. :lol:

And Mika doesn't, it would seem. :lol: Well, she'll be glad to hear there's no competition from that quarter, I'm sure!

Happy F1 to all.

Welcome Michael :D

Hey guys,

Hey, another Nathan on the forums. Welcome, I'm Nathan aswell :D

Yeah, he's OK. Quite muscular. But personally I prefer his rumoured girlfriend, Gemma Atkinson. :lol:

:lol: I agree.

:wacko::wacko::wacko: !

:lol: Yes, his hair bothers me, too.

And Mika doesn't, it would seem. :lol: Well, she'll be glad to hear there's no competition from that quarter, I'm sure!

:lol: Well, I should be glad that Mika doesn't have similar taste in men as my girl. I don't exactly want him to have a man crush on me ;)

Hmmm...football talk. My views are this: Men should not kick balls, nor hit balls with a stick. Men should drive fast cars.

Ahh, yes, well, in America it seems as if we consider our manliest men to be those who tackle other men for a living (American football players), so whoever makes stereotypes doesn't seem to agree with you...

-Eric

haha, you should be able to distinguish between "nathan"'s though... mine is with an "e".... quite unusual if i do say so myself.

nathen :)

and i dont really follow football that much anymore, but i still dabble... ive always supported Newcastle though.

and as for MLS, i occasionally check up on it, just from going to NY and LA and stuff and hearing buzz i kinda got interested... it isnt that big over here so it kinda fascinates me... different kinda game over there...

i do however enjoy baseball!

Ahh, yes, well, in America it seems as if we consider our manliest men to be those who tackle other men for a living (American football players), so whoever makes stereotypes doesn't seem to agree with you...

-Eric

Ah, if only the world would agree with me. There would be no more problems, universal peace, and unlimited tail....for me.