Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

:huh::huh::huh::blink::blink::blink: & no. Stelios Giannakopoulos is a good player for them but has seemed to have been forgotten at Bolton!

Sorry for the greek!I was too enthusiastic!!!It means as tifosi too also posted Are you kiddin'???

Bah I bet you don't have the stuff to be a male stripper!
Course I don't! Hate to be 1 of those lonely hobos wearing jockstraps & leotards :wacko: ! (really need a puke smiley)

Good to see you here!I never believed i would find a greek here!Where are you from?(it's a bit weird to speak to you in english when i know i can talk in greek!!!)

Well perhaps its better for the others to know what we are talking about!I'm in Cyprus!!

Καλωσορισες (welcome for you other guys) by the way!!!I 've been the only Greek here for a long time!Exempt that one time when Autumnpuma was posting as Socrates :eyebrow22: but that was a fraud!!

Never will I take advice from a ladies man like yourself! I'll probs end up as a male Vegas stripper *pukes*

BTV: There should be a smiley that pukes on these forums! I can express myself more easily that way!

Ooh if that's the case I'll def head out west for the Champ Car race next year!!!!

Jusst kidding. I could use a puke smiley, too.

-Eric

Well perhaps its better for the others to know what we are talking about!I'm in Cyprus!!

Καλωσορισες (welcome for you other guys) by the way!!!I 've been the only Greek here for a long time!Exempt that one time when Autumnpuma was posting as Socrates :eyebrow22: but that was a fraud!!

Ok!I know!now we are 2!!!!

Hey Angie.The member with the best emoticons and the deepest and most serious sig welcomes you to the forums.

Hey Angie.The member with the best emoticons and the deepest and most serious sig welcomes you to the forums.

Hi elgo!I know you are an FA too!and you come from the country who speaks the best language in the world!lucky you!

:lol:

Yes, your sig is quite serious indeed. It's so thought-provoking and such and it requires at least 3 hours to think of all the ways it impacts the world.

-Eric

A dancing banana says so much about the state of the world. Bananas just wanna have fun. But they are persecuted by the human race, forcing them into a curved bent-double posture and made to lie still in boxes all day long, not even allowed to sing to themselves. Bananas for freedom!!!

Been there many times!!I like it a lot!!

Really???well it's a nice city!Completely different from Athens!

I'm the most pompous (and important), Bruce is the most right-wing, Andres is the most humble, Steve and Paul the funniest, (Paul also has the best hands), Ykick is the commie ba5tard, Abbas the most Muslim, Eric (he of brilliant blog fame) is the most sensible, Kay is the smartest (so we all look up to her and admire her, oh and she wears the shortest skirts), Kati is the most obsessed (she knows me, can you blame her?), Elgo has the best emoticons and Freaky is the most lethal (closely followed by Kay), Irish Nicky is the cutest (and best endowed), Ben has the best taste in men, Angie has the worst.

Looking up to me has more to do with the latter than the former excuse... trying to cash in so many brownie points in one go, are you trying to rival James Allen? :eusa_think:

Kay, have some tact, as a lady ought. Talking about brownie points while I'm looking up there is just gross. :nono1:

Really???well it's a nice city!Completely different from Athens!

Yes you are a lucky girl!!I use to have some friends there too!Typical Pelloponisioi characters!!"Kato apo to avlaki"* etc :lol:

* Star indicates Greek expressions that are untranslatable and incomprehensible to the rest of the world!!

Not new... BUT Im back!!!!!!!

Great To have you back on board Wez.

Hi guys!

I'm Angie.I've been reading your posts for almost a year and I decided that i should join the forums,too!

I'm a huuuge ALONSO fan and I have 2 favourite posters:Quite One and Wez(Thanx God you're back!!!)However, i like all the posters(well...almost all! :P )I hope we'll have a good time!

Welcome to the forum Angie.

True. As aussief1 says "That's the dancing banana on acid": :flashingbanana::flashingbanana::flashingbanana::flashingbanana::flashingbanana::flashingbanana: !

:lol:

I'd never promise the impossible; that would just be mean.

"Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" That's a Robert Browning point for you! :P

Yes you are a lucky girl!!I use to have some friends there too!Typical Pelloponisioi characters!!"Kato apo to avlaki"* etc :lol:

* Star indicates Greek expressions that are untranslatable and incomprehensible to the rest of the world!!

I know!!!That's Peloponese(if that's the right name in english!), my friend!!! :D