Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

And Mika doesn't, it would seem.
Of course not! C. Ronaldo is some player & he is some fag! He should be in Big Brother instead of that other foreign gaybo!

Welcome Michael and Nathen!

(Nathen,we all thought that you couldn't spell your own name :P )

:huh::huh::blink::blink::yawn: !

Actually, young Mika, Murray is right. You don't have to go out of your way to be nice to homosexuals, but you do have to accept that they are just people, even if they're different from me and you. One of my closest friends is a Lesbian, so I guess I see things differently after hearing her story. You'll learn with age.

-Eric

Really? You lucky b#####d. :wub: Please get her to post here! Under the username Claudia if possible. I would laugh so much! Not at her of course, but it's a bit of an in-joke. I used to pretend to be a lesbian called Claudia, and I've been searching for some lesbians for ages. The closest I've gotten so far is a girl who secretly wanted to swap bodies with me and be a guy. Anyway, I would make sure she felt veeeery welcome, as only I can!

Really? You lucky b#####d. :wub: Please get her to post here! Under the username Claudia if possible. I would laugh so much! Not at her of course, but it's a bit of an in-joke. I used to pretend to be a lesbian called Claudia, and I've been searching for some lesbians for ages. The closest I've gotten so far is a girl who secretly wanted to swap bodies with me and be a guy. Anyway, I would make sure she felt veeeery welcome, as only I can!

I'll tell her next time I see her.

Hmm...so you have secret fantasies about being a Lesbian named Claudia? Gee, what I didn't know about you...

-Eric

I'll tell her next time I see her.

Hmm...so you have secret fantasies about being a Lesbian named Claudia? Gee, what I didn't know about you...

-Eric

Yes! Stop this third degree! I fantasize about twin bisexual ladies and...oh, you were talking to Murray...nevermind.

By the way, you didn't read any of this. :eekout:

Yes! Stop this third degree! I fantasize about twin bisexual ladies and...oh, you were talking to Murray...nevermind.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry, I had the same fantasy when I was a horny teenager. Of course, there is one issue, you aren't a horny teenager...

-Eric

Cheers Eric. I'd love to get to know her.

Anyway, regards our favourite fantasy, twins are good but I don't really care about that. For me, they just have to have a strong relationship, whether they like each other or hate each other. It's definitely the girl-girl dynamic that's so erotic. Who says men aren't emotional creatures?

Cheers Eric. I'd love to get to know her.

Anyway, regards our favourite fantasy, twins are good but I don't really care about that. For me, they just have to have a strong relationship, whether they like each other or hate each other. It's definitely the girl-girl dynamic that's so erotic. Who says men aren't emotional creatures?

Translation: Jell-o

Not new... BUT Im back!!!!!!!

Hey Wez, where have you been??

Good to see you back.

Edited by B.P.

I'm Michael, aged 31 and have followed F1 since 1986.

Although I have supported a number of drivers past and present, including those I have seen win the races I attended, I'm more a fan of the sport in general.

Happy F1 to all.

Welcome aboard the forums! I suppose we can't call you TF1 for short :eusa_think:

Hey guys,

I'm Nathen.. not really a fan of these threads as it doesn't really get you noticed or anything, but I guess thats what postings for hey!

I'm 18, and just moved from Penrith, in the Lake District (just outside technically) to Manchester.

I've been watching F1 since I was roughly 3 or 4 years old (or so I'm told). I was born in '88.

The first race weekend I can actually remember watching was Imola '94 though. And I'm sure I don't have to say anything more about that.

Some great memories over my lifespan of watching F1... just wish I was a little older to have seen some more of the finer times.

Nowadays I don't really support anyone specifically. I don't like getting accused of jumping on bandwagons etc.. but of course I support the Brits!

Before Schumi retired I was always an avid fan of his, so I guess I have a little soft spot for Ferrari still... but I enjoy the fact that McLaren have made a comeback of sorts.

When Ferrari and McLaren were sparring constantly (Schumi and Hakkinen days), I always loved Ferrari and hated McLaren.. but I guess thats changed now.

Always loved Jordan and Jaguar and other British teams... not really a fan of Williams though.

Theres a load of other little things I love and hate though.

I guess I'm just a bit eccentric!

Anyway! I'm sure thats a long enough introduction! I just had a sudden urge to merge my geek habits and my F1 habits last night after the Silverstone highlights, so I thought I'd find a F1 forum and here I am! :thbup:

Welcome aboard Nathen!

Welcome back Wez!

Great to see you back! Was getting difficult to fight the Ferrari hordes! :lol:

Not to worry mate... I help fight the cause!

What have I missed?

Hi guys!

I'm Angie.I've been reading your posts for almost a year and I decided that i should join the forums,too!

I'm a huuuge ALONSO fan and I have 2 favourite posters:Quite One and Wez(Thanx God you're back!!!)However, i like all the posters(well...almost all! :P )I hope we'll have a good time!

:blush:

Wooohoo!! I have a fan club! :YaY:

Thank you angie and welcome aboard. Remember, don't let those guys trick you with their arguments. Just remember that I am always right, even when I am wrong! ;)

:blush:

Wooohoo!! I have a fan club! :YaY:

Thank you angie and welcome aboard. Remember, don't let those guys trick you with their arguments. Just remember that I am always right, even when I am wrong! ;)

You do have a fun club!!!!Even if you are wrong(seldom!!!) you have good arguments to support your view and that's what matters!P.S:I promise I'll be careful!

I think you got it right the first time! :lol:

Welcome.

thanks! :D It was a spelling mistake but if you like it this way it's ok!