Clicky

goferrarigo

The Offical Welcome Thread...

So you guys were 3, the 2 of which disappeared... :eusa_think:

Sorry Shane that means you are the only Alonso fan here!!! :king:

The Quiet One is still an Alonso fan I wonder :eusa_think: ?? Surely his intellect must have led him to other paths...He is probably on Youtube watching Schumi's past triumphs ;)

By the way welcome to the forums that-john-kydd :thbup:

why is everyone nowadays copying me in adressing Quiet One as the Quiet One....that honor bestow me :lol:

why is everyone nowadays copying me in adressing Quiet One as the Quiet One....that honor bestow me :lol:

:lol: true! Except I doubt that adressing me in any way can be considered an honor!

It's ok, you can always adress me as The Almighty Master of the Whole Universe and Surroundings.

I am an Alonso fan!!

And I only watch Schumi's vids on Youtube when I need to learn proper parking techniques :P

You know that you can't prove any of these :lol: Besides why did you brought this up now??I don't suppose you were on Youtube watching F1 videos... :eusa_think: ...watching Schumi's past triumphs :clap3::D

why is everyone nowadays copying me in adressing Quiet One as the Quiet One....that honor bestow me laugh.gif

Yes I guess I got that from you!!It does sound cooler though...

Edited by tifosi too!

I can't prove it, but the race stewards can, and seeing as the FIA are normally on Ferrari's side, for them to send cheatmacher to the back of the grid, it had to have been deliberate

I can't prove it, but the race stewards can, and seeing as the FIA are normally on Ferrari's side, for them to send cheatmacher to the back of the grid, it had to have been deliberate

That subject was thoroughly discussed here back then and I urge you to look up the relevant threads.Anyway this was a "welcome" thread for the newcomers here and once gain it was blown off topic... You have a tendency to derail threads!No offence but I noticed it recently (before this one got off course, of course!) !

Welcome to everyone who I didn't welcome....

And welcome back to me. I left 9 days ago. I was supposed to leave forever. My blog explains why I'm back (which would be the third time in one day i've promoted my blog...)

-Eric

Hello to you all! I just registered but I have been reading these forums for quite a while.

I am from the land of the great and evil NEN, Finland.

I support my fellow countrymen Kimi, Heikki and Nico, but my favourite driver from them all is the poor old Barrichello who I've supported since his Stewart times. I've never really supported any particular team but BMW is maybe one I like the best.

I hope I find something to say in the various topics in here and that I'd be able to post often. ...Time will tell...

Hello to you all! I just registered but I have been reading these forums for quite a while.

I support my fellow countrymen Kimi, Heikki and Nico, but my favourite driver from them all is the poor old Barrichello who I've supported since his Stewart times. I've never really supported any particular team but BMW is maybe one I like the best.

I hope I find something to say in the various topics in here and that I'd be able to post often. ...Time will tell...

Welcome to the forum Hapankaalimies, hope you enjoy yourself here :D

Well I already welcomed you after your first post, but welcome again. :P

You will, great people all in love with a great sport.

Of course. It was like that in the finnish forums as well. The problem was only finnish people understand finnish so it's not nice to chat with a bunch of people who all love Kimi and hate Alonso. :clap3:

I don't know you, but I already like you! Welcome aboard! :D

Welcome to the forums :thbup: !
I'm already feeling like being part of something great!
Don't worry, you will be very, very soon :thbup: !

Welcome aboard Hapankaalimies! Nice to have a Fin in the mix!

Welcome to everyone who I didn't welcome....

And welcome back to me. I left 9 days ago. I was supposed to leave forever. My blog explains why I'm back (which would be the third time in one day i've promoted my blog...)

-Eric

:lol: Well, I'm glad you're back. Again. I miss DC's yearly proclamations about how he is 'fit enough to win the championship this year', so I guess I'll replace that with you're bi-monthly proclamations to leave forever.

Nice blog entry.

Holy Hell! Couldn't you come up with an shorter, easier to spell name? I'll just call you Hap. Or He-of-the-unspellable-screen-name.

No, that that hurt my fingers to type. I'll just call you Hap.

Welcome. You win the best username of all. Congratulations. Your prize is...uhh...a free 1-year trial of my blog...yeah! You should feel honored. Really. I swear I'm not ripping you off. My blog most definitely costs money to view....(ok, it doesn't, but it should, I could use the cash...)

Anyway, enjoy your stay. Feel special that TF1's best member likes your username. And read and comment on my blog. Or else I'll think your username is a piece of crap :D;)B)

-Eric

Anyway, enjoy your stay.Feel special that TF1's best member likes your username. And read and comment on my blog. Or else I'll think your username is a piece of crap :D;)B)

-Eric

The best? I have a better chance at that than you but you are a serious contender for the most c#ckiest member award ;):thbup: ! Edited by mikathegreat2

Welcome. You win the best username of all. Congratulations. Your prize is...uhh...a free 1-year trial of my blog...yeah! You should feel honored. Really. I swear I'm not ripping you off. My blog most definitely costs money to view....(ok, it doesn't, but it should, I could use the cash...)

Anyway, enjoy your stay. Feel special that TF1's best member likes your username. And read and comment on my blog. Or else I'll think your username is a piece of crap :D;)B)

-Eric

I'll see if I can find time for your blog but I'm sure it is the best blog around here even if I haven't read it at all. :bow:

Edited by Hapankaalimies

The best? I have a better chance at that than you but you are a serious contender for the most c#ckiest member award ;):thbup: !

Pssh. You're 13. Kids are so ignorant. No one values their opinions. (I hated being talked to like that when I was your age, but I was a VERY angry 13-year-old...)

Anyway, I don't really like when people comment on my c#ck because I'd like to think none of you male members have seen it...

Oh, that's not what you meant?

I'll see if I can find time for your blog but I'm sure it is the best blog around here even if I haven't read it at all. :bow:

I have a feeling we're gunna get along just fine!

-Eric