Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

Today In F1

They said on Marca TV that Vettel has suffered an accident and he's a broken leg but can't find a confirmation.

probably the only thing that will stop him....

Probably someone else called something like Vettel, they said it happened while he was filling up his car at a gas station.

Has anybody heard such an accident today? Probably it has nothing to do wit F1 but I'm curious about it.

Valencia midfielder Ever Banega has suffered a mishap with his car and broke the tibia and fibula, so it will be out for six months. It will be operated on Monday. Banega has hit his own car at a gas station which came after completing training in the city of Valencia. The player forgot to put the handbrake on his car, which rammed the attempt to stop and caused the fracture. After spending a recognition in the hospital, doctors have decided to postpone the operation until tomorrow.

Probably someone else called something like Vettel, they said it happened while he was filling up his car at a gas station.

Has anybody heard such an accident today? Probably it has nothing to do wit F1 but I'm curious about it.

:lol: sorry to spoil your fun but that must've been Banega, the football player.

http://playfutbol.infobae.com/notas/632884-Banega-fuera-de-las-canchas-por-un-insolito-accidente-con

EDIT: Caesar beat me to it. How could they confuse Ever Banega with Sebastian Vettel, though, is beyond my grasp.

:lol: sorry to spoil your fun but that must've been Banega, the football player.

http://playfutbol.in...o-accidente-con

EDIT: Caesar beat me to it. How could they confuse Ever Banega with Sebastian Vettel, though, is beyond my grasp.

Thank you Andrés and Caesar.

It's crazy. I would like to hear it again but I have an explanation now that I have realised that Vettel is at Camp Nou Stadium watching Barça vs. Valencia. I usually watch TV with very low volume while I do some other things like reading.

They were probably talking about Vettel being at the stadium and mentioned Banega's accident... Too many names in one sentence for my understanding. :D

Wishful thinking did the rest of the job, maybe? :unsure:

Thank you Andrés and Caesar.

It's crazy. I would like to hear it again but I have an explanation now that I have realised that Vettel is at Camp Nou Stadium watching Barça vs. Valencia. I usually watch TV with very low volume while I do some other things like reading.

They were probably talking about Vettel being at the stadium and mentioned Banega's accident... Too many names in one sentence for my understanding. :D

Wishful thinking did the rest of the job, maybe? :unsure:

I just came back on now because I saw Vettel in the crowd at the Barca game :lol:

Alehop, you made me do some serious scanning at all the news channels inbetween watching Barca...

Sorry Brad, I can imagine what I'd do if I read something like that about Alonso. It's just a month before the season starts, the season of his third WDC. :D

Forget about Vettel winning in 2012. :nono1:

Sorry Brad, I can imagine what I'd do if I read something like that about Alonso. It's just a month before the season starts, the season of his third WDC. :D

Forget about Vettel winning in 2012. :nono1:

lol no problem...

Messi is really special, another hat-trick. He's like Vettel, in the same class, who will also crown his hat-trick this year... :snigger::naughty:

lol no problem...

Messi is really special, another hat-trick. He's like Vettel, in the same class, who will also crown his hat-trick this year... :snigger::naughty:

I'm a Real supporter but I think Messi is some steps above Vettel. This season he might be able to prove he really is well above the rest if the others get a chance to beat Newey's designs. :naughty:

I'm a Real supporter but I think Messi is some steps above Vettel. This season he might be able to prove he really is well above the rest if the others get a chance to beat Newey's designs. :naughty:

One thing Messi and Vettel do share...the finger thing :P

(I am no fan of football, but you can't blame me if I say I idolize Messi :D)

Has anybody ever seen them in the same room together?

You've never seen me in the same room as anyone.

Who does that mean I am?

No Andres!

One thing Messi and Vettel do share...the finger thing :P

(I am no fan of football, but you can't blame me if I say I idolize Messi :D)

I don't blame you but I consider Maradona a greater football player than Messi. He could make an average team play like an orchestra and beat stronger rivals. Messi is still young and he will probably get a World Cup with Argentina if the couch is good enough to see they have to play a bit like Barça.

James, Messi is a promising racing driver. :whistling:

lionel-messi-car-collections.jpg

Didn't see Messi in the Super Bowl. Must not be that good at football, eh?

You know in all this Google searching to see if Vettel broke his leg, I found a quote from Bruno Senna at last year's Lotus-Renault launch. Kid said he was happy to be third driver because if one of the big boys "breaks his leg or gets poisoned" he'll be the guy. 1) That's pretty morbid, why do we think Bruno's such a nice guy again? and 2) soon after Kubica did break his leg and Senna wasn't the guy.

It was vaguely amusing that there was a crazy rumour going around on twitter saying that Senna had tested with a broken arm. It was in fact about some Japanese karter with the surname "Sena."

Twitter ladies and gentlemen...