BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted October 2, 2008 Discovered the song by a aussie girl named Gabriella Cilmi, titled Sweet about me. I'm buying the album soon. What a honey too. The sound and lyrics is realy cool, she has a matured voice way beyond her years... yes she's only 16, but unkow what they say.... The younger the better http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=ElY5Gr845Fw Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted October 2, 2008 Discovered the song by a aussie girl named Gabriella Cilmi, titled Sweet about me. I'm buying the album soon. What a honey too. The sound and lyrics is realy cool, she has a matured voice way beyond her years... yes she's only 16, but unkow what they say.... The younger the better http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=ElY5Gr845Fw She's only 16??? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted October 2, 2008 She's only 16??? yes,, I could'nt believe it too.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted October 2, 2008 Yeah I thought that. I'm only half way through this song and it's already irritating me. Pretty girl though. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted October 2, 2008 yes,, I could'nt believe it too.... Geez Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted October 2, 2008 Yeah I thought that. I'm only half way through this song and it's already irritating me. Pretty girl though. you really disappoint me... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted October 2, 2008 Yeah I thought that. I'm only half way through this song and it's already irritating me. Pretty girl though. Well you know I don't like much 'modern' music at all, but I don't mind that. She's a pretty girl for sure, not as nice as my fave though Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted October 4, 2008 I've been listening to sax lately. Kenny G (There's a channel on youtube called KennyGuille,is that you,Argento? ) Dire Straits, Your Latest Trick Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted October 5, 2008 Huh?.....she's singing? Didn't notice. Just love it when a girl holds a mic'..... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted October 5, 2008 Huh?.....she's singing? Didn't notice. Just love it when a girl holds a mic'..... I thought the BJ on the bottle drinking thing was a nice extra too Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Argento Reloaded 1 Report post Posted October 6, 2008 I've been listening to sax lately.Kenny G (There's a channel on youtube called KennyGuille,is that you,Argento? ) Dire Straits, Your Latest Trick Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Someone will discover me.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kopite Girl 0 Report post Posted October 6, 2008 , Chris Rea - Road to Hell , Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia, , Bryan Adams - Summer of '69, (love the film Leon too).Thats just a few gems I have been listening to tonight!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
F1 FANatic 1 Report post Posted October 7, 2008 , Chris Rea - Road to Hell , Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia, , Bryan Adams - Summer of '69, (love the film Leon too).Thats just a few gems I have been listening to tonight!! I think you would really like this looking at your collection right there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIBBZihOp7I Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted October 19, 2008 http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM&...feature=related It gets a bit repetitive from min 3 to the end,though. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted October 19, 2008 I think it gets even funnier towards the end. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
dribbler 6 Report post Posted October 19, 2008 This is precisely why you are so f*cking miserable. Now, go buy a Kajagoogoo album. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted October 19, 2008 http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=JdxkVQy7QLM&...feature=related It gets a bit repetitive from min 3 to the end,though. Brilliant! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
DOF_power 0 Report post Posted October 19, 2008 This is precisely why you are so f*cking miserable. Now, go buy a Kajagoogoo album. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted October 26, 2008 Not that any of you give a rats arse, but I'm posting it on here because this is one damn good, unique album that I would like to review... Girls Aloud - Out Of Control 1. The Promise - The current UK number 1 single. This is relatively bland against 80% of the album it belongs too. Lyrically it is dire, but it is a good enough lead single, and I like the 60's vibe. 6/10 2. The Loving Kind - For those that know of Call the Shots, this is part II. It is a Pet Shop Boys written and co-produced track, and is in actual fact a VERY mature, grown up electro - pop single. Mid-tempo. Lyrically, very good. 8/10 3. Rolling Back The Rivers In Time - Ummm, not sure what to think of this, it's good, the beginning is deceiving as it starts fast but is in actual fact Mid-tempo again. It's good, but nothing special. 5/10 4. Love Is The Key - VERY RANDOM, it starts off with a male church choir, then goes into a 'Boots Are Made For Walking' esque romp. Nothing special though, and kinda random having a Girls Aloud country-esque song. Lyrically, it's a bit bland. 5/10 5. Turn To Stone - If your gay, you will LOVE THIS, it's very modern Kylie, Electro-pop at it's best. Will sound great in a club, and the verses are particular highlights. Vocals are immense. Lyrically it's nothing amazing (again). 8/10 6. Untouchable - At almost 7 minutes long, this is an epic song. Starts very slow, finishes as an electro-pop club track, with some of the best lyrics Girls Aloud have had! I particularly like the "we're beautiful robots dancing alone" lyric. Arguably the best song on the album, and one of the best songs they have recorded in their 6 year career. 10/10 7. Fix Me Up - I like this, a lot, particularly the whole funky filth aspect, and the vocoder is a rather fun addition. Nothing more than an album track, but good fun. 6/10 8. Love Is Pain - Turn To Stone esque, electro-pop at it's finest, with some of their best recorded vocals ever. Sad lyrics, and overall very good. The chorus is a bit weak though. 7/10 9. Miss You Bow Wow - Random beginning, random verses, random bridge, random chorus. The whole thing is so random, no other way to describe it. It's the other album highlight however, very fast paced, lyrically, it's based on the same parts repeated, and the fact you don't know whats coming next makes it thoroughly exciting. 10/10 10. Revolution In The Head - This is Dancehall, with an immense intro. Very dancable, I'm s##t at these reviews, but overall I really like this. 8/10 11. Live In The Country - Lyrically, it's an EXTREMELY funny song, all about living in the country with lyrics such as "I want my own stall at the village fete, selling strawberry shortcake." Drum & Bass, good but not my cup of tea. 7/10 12. We Wanna Party - This sounds very 2003, and sounds dated against the rest of the album. Simple filler to bring the track total up to 12. 4/10 Overall, I really like this album. None of the songs sound the same minus Love Is Pain and Turn To Stone, yet the whole thing flows and as an album deserves 8.5/10, but the songs themselves on their own, if they were single, despite a few immense moments, arn't really anything more than album filler.... And there we have it! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted October 26, 2008 (...)And there we have it! Longest post no one will ever read. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted October 26, 2008 Discovered the song by a aussie girl named Gabriella Cilmi, titled Sweet about me. I'm buying the album soon. What a honey too. The sound and lyrics is realy cool, she has a matured voice way beyond her years... yes she's only 16, but unkow what they say.... The younger the better http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=ElY5Gr845Fw Yes, she is good. Interesting point... Her whole album was produced by Xenomania, and co-written by them, who are they most famous for working with... yes, GIRLS ALOUD! Longest post no one will ever read. Don't care. Liam Gallagher loves them, A member of Guns N Roses loves them, and offered his band for their tour next year to be their live band. The rock music press love them, the tabloid and broadsheet press love them, and clearly enough of the public do since The Promise is the fastest selling single of 2008 so far! 'Nuff said! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
JayStorm 0 Report post Posted October 26, 2008 Yeah, number 1. Glad they got rid of Pink. Apparently the album is leaked...? Yeah, like the new single a lot though. Good video. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jenson_Rules 0 Report post Posted October 26, 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSRUqlE1L1o listen to that, and then tell me they are still s##t! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
goferrarigo 0 Report post Posted October 26, 2008 Longest post no one will ever read. Ykick used to do that with his history lessons on Australia... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites