pumpdoc 2 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Happy Birthday, now go get your freak on Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Grabthaw the Hammerslayer 4 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Happy Birthday Freaky! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pabloh20 1 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Happy Birthday, Freaky Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kay 0 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Happy Birthday, have a good one! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jean Todt 4 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Happy bday! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
goferrarigo 0 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Happy Birthday freaky 2.... Hope you enjoy it Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Kati 0 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D All the best! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Happy birthday, my friend!!! The older you get, the wiser you are. Hopefully this year you will get over your Kimi fixation Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AleHop 0 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Happy birthday! Have a nice day. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Max Mosley 2 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Happy Birthday, chica! Now that you're grown up, remember to keep your kid- and adult-sides in balance. You can always have fun with teddy bears and hot chocolate! (Not sure how comics fit into that though. ) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rainmaster 7 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Happy birthday Freaky! Have a great day Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Eric 0 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Have a great day! I'm glad there's no race this weekend, I really don't want to have to wish Ferrari good luck for you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
freaky2 1 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Thank you all! Although now I'm feeling guilty for the birthdays I missed while I was egoistically avoiding the internet... Well, thank you all, and yeah it was a nice birthday although more on the child side than on the adult one (isn't it great anyways? hehe). @Eric: there might be no F1 race but there's MotoGP and I bet Rossi needs some luck Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Quiet One 15 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Thank you all! Although now I'm feeling guilty for the birthdays I missed while I was egoistically avoiding the internet...Well, thank you all, and yeah it was a nice birthday although more on the child side than on the adult one (isn't it great anyways? hehe). @Eric: there might be no F1 race but there's MotoGP and I bet Rossi needs some luck I'd rather go to an adult one...am I saying this out loud? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
aussief1 4 Report post Posted May 1, 2008 Happy Birthday Freaky Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
elgo 1 Report post Posted May 4, 2008 Happy belated birthday! You were born on worker's day.Should I say oh the irony? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
B.P. 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2008 Happy Birthday, have a great day..... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ecapdeville 0 Report post Posted May 4, 2008 How was your birthday? I hope you had a great one!!!! Congratulations! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Jez 0 Report post Posted May 5, 2008 Happy Birthday! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
BradSpeedMan 6 Report post Posted May 6, 2008 Hope you had a great day Freaky! All the best for the next year... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites